Tuesday, May 27, 2014

L. I. D. !!!

So today I finished filling out our next US Government paper, the I800 approval. It requests approval to adopt a specific child. This will be needed once we have our Letter of Approval (LOA) from China. I finished it and sent it to our placement agency so they will have it waiting and ready to go once that LOA comes. I also sent the agency an email letting them know it was on its way and asking if they had heard anything about our Log In Date (LID) yet. I was getting a little discouraged as a few other dossiers that were submitted after mine already had LID. After a long day I received a quick email telling me that we do have LID.


Log In Date (L.I.D.) 5/21/14!!!!!

We're not only LID but we have had LID for 6 days already!!! A big step forward. 

Now we wait for our Letter of Approval which could come anytime from 45-100 days from our LID. UGH! Wish we could pinpoint our travel a little better. But, this means we could travel anywhere from late Sept-November. Please pray that we receive our LOA and everything goes quickly. We want our Little Miss home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment