Sunday, May 18, 2014

10 Pieces

Well, our paperwork is in China. Now the waiting begins. We need to wait for them to log our dossier in and then review and translate it. Then we will receive our Letter of Approval (LOA). If timelines stand true, this will take a few months. I am really praying for travel for Mike's birthday, 10/11, if not sooner. I WANT TO GO NOW!!!

In other news, our puzzle sponsorship is up and running but hasn't gone far. Not even much out of the starting gate. However, my wonderful friend and colleague, Cheryl, graciously gave me a wonderful birthday present. Not only a beautiful card, and Dove dark chocolates (YUM!) but also a check to put towards our Little Miss. So, with that check I now have 10 puzzle pieces sponsored. It's a start but we have a long way to go. Please consider helping us bring our beautiful daughter home.


No comments:

Post a Comment