Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Home Study Complete!

Oh those words sound so good. I received an email from my home study agency on Sunday saying that our home study was finally updated and complete. Our placement agency accepted in on Tuesday 3/18. Now it is on its way to Immigration. We should get an appointment to have our fingerprints taken in Hartford soon. Hopefully by the end of the month but maybe the first week in April. Then we wait for approval. Please pray it comes quickly, although I have heard that many are waiting about a month for immigration approval.

For now, I have most of the documents for our dossier all set to go to Hartford to get authenticated. I am waiting on my letter of employment, week 3 of waiting for that. UGH! The only other documents needed are the home study, which I should have by Monday and then our immigration approval notice.

HUGE STEPS FORWARD!!! But it still seems like so far to go. Still praying for an early fall travel. Prayers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment