Friday, February 8, 2013

Waiting Already

Well, our first set of papers were on the agency's desk as of 1/31. Yeah! Quickly followed by them sending the next set. I guess just preliminary paperwork for our state. Ok. Only the medical forms need to be done and then that's all set. So, I am good here. We are now waiting for the social worker to call. I am excited that she will be doing our homestudy again. She helped us bring Colby home 4 years ago this month and we had become close. I just wish she would call. I'm hoping this update won't take too long. I'm not really sure how long it will be. Hopefully not like the first one which took about 4 months. Hoping maybe 2? We'll see. So for now, I'll enjoy this snow day and try to relax. I think chocolate chip cookies are in the baking. I bet I'll even get a helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment