Wednesday, April 30, 2014

US Approval and Puzzle Fundraiser

Today was certainly a very busy day. Yesterday we received our USCIS approval, I-797. This is our last document before we can be DTC, or dossier/documents to China! I spent the afternoon notarizing, state authenticating, copying, and the FedExing that document to the courier in NYC to go to the China Consulate! Hoping for a quick turnaround. Then we can be DTC! I am told, then about 4 months to travel. So, still looking at September.

And in other news, I am starting a little fundraiser. The funds we raise will help us with the plane tickets to China. I bought 2 puzzles that have pictures from China. One is a beautiful Chinese building with ornate architecture and the other is a landmark in Beijing, where our little gal is. To put them together, I am asking fr people to donate $5. For your donation, I will write your family's name on the back of a piece of the puzzle. As donations are made, Colby and I will start to make the puzzle. I will post updates of our progress as we go along, revealing the photos. Fun right! Then the completed puzzles will be hung in our little girl's room or somewhere in the house. So, check the right side of the blog, up at the top for the Donate button through PayPal! (Hopefully it works!) And, thanks in advance!

Melissa, Mike, Colby, and our Little China Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment